“What About this?” is a community building podcast that shares life experiences. We try to explore the primary value of new things to further enrich our lives and greater our understanding of one another in the community. Join Vinton, Josh, and Robbie as we explore the world of yoga!
- Josh’s thing: Netflix’s Voltron
- Liz’s thing: Prodigal Summer: A Novel by Barbara Kingsolver
- Robbie’s thing: Soonercon
- Vinton’s thing: #OKCpodcast
– OKC RSS FEED: http://oklahomapodcastarmy.azurewebsites.net/home/rss
– Chicks with Flicks – Red Six to Golden Corral – Blacken Studios – Good Trash Media – Okie Geek – Girlsplained – AND MORE that weren’t at Soonercon.
** ALSO DON’T FORGET THIS TUESDAY YOU ARE INVITED TO JOIN US IN OUR ACTIVITY OF LEARNING DANCE FOR AN EPISODE OF #WATcast **
Who: Family and friends of all skill levels
When: Tuesday, July 5th at 6pm
Where: Oklahoma City Dance Centre
923 NW 4th st. Oklahoma City, OK 73106
Price: Free (Donations accepted for instructors time)
We will also be TRYING to find a way to live stream so our non-OKC listeners can join us as well.